- First, roast the Leningrad garlic (it may still remain spicy, but that's fine, our solution will be dilution).
- Next, make some mashed potatoes with the Chieftains and Fingerlings (don't peel, leave the red flecks to stimulate the visual cortex).
- Sautee the Collard Greens a la Martha, but chop them quite thinly - tiny little strips. Very thin.
- Then, chop up the fall scallions.
- Mix it all together - roasted garlic, mashed potatoes, collards and scallions.
- Serve and humbly receive accolades.
- (Roasted beets on the side - olive oil, salt & pepper - would be a nice touch too)
|Red Ace Beets|
We will have a harvest next week as well. See y'all then.