REMINDER: no pick-up next week due to long weekend, see you on September 8th.
And the list:
|Strength in diversity|
|Pete's heirlooms, just starting to ripen|
|Left display, plus Rosco and Brennan|
|Karen, Jess & Chris, plus Mellifera Bees workshop way in the back|
|ICF gear, previous offer still stands|
- 1 pound sungold and heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cherry bocconcini, cut into halves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
- In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, bocconcini and basil leaves.
- In a screw top jar, mix dressing ingredients together, toss through salad, enjoy.